In the News: For a Righteous Cause
On Thursday, January 27, 2022, the Center presented its inaugural report on encouraging legal, political, and cultural developments in the fight against antisemitism to the President of Israel, Isaac Herzog at a ceremony held at his official residence in Jerusalem. The publication and presentation of the report, titled For A Righteous Cause: Positive Trends in Fighting Antisemitism and Radicalization around the World, has been widely covered in the press in Israel and abroad. Below are links to some of coverage the report has received in English, Hebrew, and Swedish.
- The Times of Israel – 2021 saw positive legal, cultural trends in fight against antisemitism — TAU report
- The Jerusalem Post – How has the fight against antisemitism advanced in the past year?
- The Algemeiner – Tel Aviv University Presents Global ‘Positive Trends’ Countering Antisemitism to Israel’s President
- Jewish News Syndicate – Some positive political, cultural trends in battling anti-Semitism in past year, report finds
- Arutz Sheva – Good news in the war on antisemitism
- Walla! – From Bahrain to the Chelsea Football Club: The fight against antisemitism around the world has escalated
- N12 – In sports, culture, and legislation: When the world joined the fight against antisemitism
- KAN – A year of precedents in the fight against antisemitism
- YNET – And there are also positive trends in the fight against antisemitism
- GalGalatz (Radio) – Kantor Center report presented to President Herzog
- Radio Shalom – Tendances positives dans la lutte contre l’antisémitisme dans le monde, d’après un rapport de l’Université de Tel-Aviv